- Interview with Colonel Joseph Nolan, the Deputy Director of the US Army Modeling and Simulation Office
- U.S. Army Geospatial Center Provides Free Modeling & Simulation Terrain Databases.
- Army Wants Quick Virtual Terrain
- Army Plans Overhaul of Virtual Training Games.
- Geospatial Tools Aid Water Resources, Simulation Programs.
- Team Orlando Update
- Immersive Training Hasn’t Reached the Holodeck
The Army Modeling Simulation Office serves as HQDA’s lead activity to:
- Develop the strategy and policy for Army Modeling and Simulation Enterprise
- Executes effective governance and resource management through leadership and synchronization
- Leads coordination of the Army modeling and simulation enterprise and cross-community areas including Joint, Intergovernment, Interagency, and Multinational environments
- Trains, Educates and Manages the Army Analysis, Modeling & Simulation M&S Workforce (Military and Civilian)
The Strategy and Resources (SR) Division develops, synchronizes, and promulgates Army modeling and simulation (M&S) policy and strategy; develops and synchronizes the Army's M&S enterprise efforts across Army communities and commands; and coordinates Army M&S priorities and requirements with The Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Joint Commands and organizations, international partners and allies, and other required organizations in support of Army priorities.
The Simulation Proponent Division and School creates a fully trained and ready M&S community to best meet the Army's Warfighting needs.