1. This Web site is provided as a public service by the Center for Army Analysis (CAA).
2. Information presented on this Web site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified.
Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. Privacy Act Statement. If you choose to provide us with personal information (i.e., e-mail
and/or postal addresses), we only use that information to respond to your message or request. We will only share the information you give
us with another government agency if your inquiry relates to that agency, or as otherwise required by law. We never create individual
profiles or give it to any private Organizations. CAA never collects information for commercial marketing. While you must provide
an e-mail address or postal address for a response other than those generated automatially in response to questions or comments that you
may submit, we recommend that you NOT include any other personal information, especially Social Security numbers. The Social Security
Administration offers additional guidance on sharing your Social Security number.
4. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create
summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design
specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
5. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software
programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
6. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are
used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines.
7. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer
Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
8. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward
them to us using the our Contact Us page.
9. Cookie Disclaimer. This Web site does not use persistent cookies (persistent tokens that pass information back and forth from the client machine
to the server). CAA may use session cookies (tokens that remain active only until you close your browser) in order to make the site easier to use.
The Department of Defense DOES NOT keep a database of information obtained from these cookies.
You can choose not to accept these cookies and still use the site, but it may take you longer to fill out the same information repeatedly and clicking on the banners will not take you to the correct link. Refer to the help information in your browser software for instructions on how to disable cookies.
Disclaimer for External Links
The appearance of hyperlinks on this web site does not constitute endorsement by the Federal Government, Department of Defense, or CAA
of linked web sites or the information, products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities, CAA does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at linked locations. External links
are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD web site.